New Post: Experimental Writing

Shout out to @chikaunigwe and Jennifer Egan for the inspiration. @chikaunigwe tweeted about Egan's experimental writing and I was immediately excited. I've had a couple of stories floating around my head, refusing to make it to paper. But the challenge of tweeting a story gave me a break, I love challenges. So, I shall be tweeting the story everyday. The time will vary. On Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, I will start tweeting at 6 p.m. EST. On Monday and Wednesday, there is no time set in stone, as I have classes from 1 to 8:30 p.m. EST. The weekends are fair game. Basically, to keep up with the story, follow me at @olubela.




































































The story is exclusive to Twitter. And as much, I wouldn't be blogging the upcoming installments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love-Fest with TV II

The Diary of a 9ja girl in Yankee

A very heartbreaking season finale -- Rizzoli and Isles