Playing in the heavenlys


Staring steadfast at the parti-
tions. Minutes of twists and emotions
burst forth: Letters, alphabets, cubes
circles, square, yellow, blue, red
splash and lines twirling
on a wild-goose chase. But
why?

Eyes shut snug nor
I the lips to speak
scattered words
            p u z z l e d
                        beneath my touch.
Splashed sky, sunflowers and bloody
sun. Swirls and connected dots.
All no maze. Lids vulnerable. Fingers steadfastly held

Knowing your gaze flickers fast
Wondering why
my pen runs                     this path.
Moment and moments
            we have not yet
wrought. Still I act, all-purpose
known. And all I can say
In defense of me is-
Oh, did I tell you-
I love you too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love-Fest with TV II

The Diary of a 9ja girl in Yankee

A very heartbreaking season finale -- Rizzoli and Isles