Continuation of the Experimental Writing

Nine months after my last tweet, I can finally put this up and continue my unnamed tweetstory. If you remember, I was tweeting the tweetstory while taking night classes. Things happened one after the other and I stopped tweeting for a couple weeks. By the time I was ready to, it seemed quite an effort to scroll down to find where I stopped, blog it and continue tweeting. So, I decided to wait for the promised archive which I didn't get until a few days ago. If you're just starting, you need to start here first before reading this installment.






















































































































































































I will be tweeting the rest of the story, starting this week! I'm totally excited.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love-Fest with TV II

The Diary of a 9ja girl in Yankee

Grey's Anatomy's Finale, Calzona, The Cheating, The Fallout, My Interpretation