#genderbendingFriday: IWC Schaffhausen Commercial

Many months later, the new IWC Schaffhausen commercial gets released. Be still my heart, be still! The black and white picture, "Amore Fermati" by Fred Bongusto giving me those romantic flutters, Cate Blanchett, Emily Blunt and Zhou Xun in tuxes, everything! So much feels!!!

Murewa, breathe, in and out, easy, just breathe. Was not a fan of IWC but I just got converted. Its Portuguese line, specifically the Sidérale Scafusia, sets my heart ablaze, followed by the pilot collection -- Chronograph Top Gun. Elegance is understated. But, more importantly, I heart the commercial. Although, you can call it a short. 


Pictures of the shoot can be found in one of my earlier #genderbendingFriday posts. Swoon, swoon, swoon. You're welcome. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love-Fest with TV II

The Diary of a 9ja girl in Yankee

A very heartbreaking season finale -- Rizzoli and Isles