Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Heck yeah, Tina Fey understands the keys to our hearts! It's okay if you agree. No one will push you out of the cool clique. TV nerding is the new cool, has always been though. Moving on away from jokes I am bombing so bad at, Tina Fey's new hilarious comedy series stars Ellie Kemper "as a woman who is rescued from a doomsday cult and starts life over as a nanny for an Upper East Side socialite in New York City. Armed with just a backpack, light-up sneakers and a couple way-past-due library books, she takes on a world she didn’t think even existed anymore." Watch the trailer below.

 

 Already made a date with my bed and my smart DVD powered Netflix for March 6. Yeah, the whole date night works. Yes Netflix, just keep making me happy. It's not easy shelling out $20 per month for my subscription (streaming + DVD). Elli Kemper face's mirrors mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love-Fest with TV II

The Diary of a 9ja girl in Yankee

A very heartbreaking season finale -- Rizzoli and Isles