PR people you need to know on twitter


My twitter experience has been amazing this year. I have had amazing twitchats and met PR folks through twitter. So I thought, why not write a list of PR folks that I would recommend to my friends? However, I must confess that this list is an ongoing project, one that I shall continually update. Now this list is subjective to names and faces I see and talk to all the time. And the names are:
@r_efrain_ayala
@JGoldsborough
@SonjaPoppStahly
@dbreakenridge
@jspepper
@prtini
@Cat_Pylant
@MattLaCasse
@tressalynne
@KirkHazlett
@KratzPR
@ValerieSimon
@laurenkgray
@DebWeinstein
@Worob
@elissapr
@lizstrauss
@heatherhuhman
@AmyL_Bishop
@WomenInPR1
@mikeschaffer
@arikhanson
@nikki_little
@shonali
@ThePRCoach
@CourtV
@teachpr
@jackmonson
@jamiefloer
You also need to know the 25 Twitter Chats Every Entrepreneur Must Know: http://under30ceo.com/25-twitter-chats-every-entrepreneur-must-know/ This should help twitter newbies, at least a little bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love-Fest with TV II

The Diary of a 9ja girl in Yankee

Grey's Anatomy's Finale, Calzona, The Cheating, The Fallout, My Interpretation