CBS' Supergirl

CBS released the first picture of its upcoming Supergirl series today and boy is the costume all and more! Without further ado, drumroll, get your first peek. 

Yes, yes, yes! No pushed up bra, peeking  side boob or cleavage. Did I say yes?  

This costume tells me that the team means business and won't be going in the route of usual comic gimmick. It plans on taking her character seriously. Because that outfit screams I'm as capable as the boys and I'm not here for some geek boy's fantasy. Well done, CBS and everybody involved. This girl will sure be tuning in, coming from the high of the gloriousness of Agent Carter. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love-Fest with TV II

The Diary of a 9ja girl in Yankee

A very heartbreaking season finale -- Rizzoli and Isles