#‎genderbendingFriday‬

Started this a while back on Facebook. But, like most favorite pastimes of mine, I let it go into a long hole of lapse-ness, in my bid to make my life as clustered as possible. For, there's a special level of grace provided in such situations. And honestly, I am addicted to the high that comes with it, the feeling of being a goddamn bawse, being able to do anything and everything. But, the thing though is, something(s) always suffer(s).

Also, I have been thinking a lot about how much I let my blogging duties go. I do write scribbles of words, add a new paragraph or scene to the few stories I am writing in a cute little brown-skinned book a lovely gentleman named Damon Lord gave me. But without a question, I need to improve my blogging commitment.

To restart it, I will be blogging pictures of women in suits as part of my #genderbendingFriday series. What can I say? A good suit and a decent watch mess with the wiring of my brain. To begin the inauguration, here's the first #genderbendingFriday picture.

sometimes, a combination of a plaid three piece suit and a neck scarf/tie does the trick quite well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love-Fest with TV II

The Diary of a 9ja girl in Yankee

A very heartbreaking season finale -- Rizzoli and Isles