#GenderbendingFriday

Hit me five minutes ago that today is Friday and I have to put up a post. It has been a crazy week, back to school week. I went through yesterday not cognitively realizing that it was Thursday. It was not until my day was over that it clicked.

Somehow, I suspect next week would be different. For today's #GenderbendingFriday, I wanted to find a piece from Monday's Emmy Awards. Didn't work out as planned. But, not to worry, Natalie Dormer's Mockingjay poster overcompensates. While her character in the book might not be likable, somehow Natalie Dormer makes Cressida bad-ass!


Oh, Liam Hemsworth and Mahershala Ali have their posters out too. But, they look bland compared to Natalie Dormer's. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love-Fest with TV II

The Diary of a 9ja girl in Yankee

A very heartbreaking season finale -- Rizzoli and Isles