Dear Heavens


Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 5:38am
Dear Heavens

Heavens help. Just found out that I am actually egocentric- me, myself and I syndrome. I would probably have never believed it if I were told by someone else. I try to dominate conversations engaged in by steering around me and my problems-whatever I am going through- me, me, me. I also realize that it is an unconscious act.
Yeah, I need the little me time because all my life it seems I have been giving my ALL to others, turning the other side when slapped and been regarded as a fool sometimes that I somehow picked the habit of ME-NESS, if there were ever a word like it. I was/am drowning in my discomfort that I began to spread to others without being aware of it


Lord do others know? I wonder because no one ever said these things to me and I know that I have down-to-earth friends and well-wishers around me; people who are not afraid to tell me when I am tripping, those who are aint afraid to tell me the truth, people who really love me.

Heavens I know that I have not written a letter in like … let's say forever. It has been long, but this is an "emergency, handle with care" situation. Help me or better still show me how to help myself

I am tired of this ME phase beside it is not about me but all about you JESUS .... I kind of know this in my brain, in my mind, and in my Spirit. So help coordinate it that it might enter my Being that it would become instinctive, natural, my autorun- the instinctive focus I give to any stimuli that comes in contact with my Being.

I have to run now, as usual, my thoughts run faster than my pen; I have gotten to the end of my thoughts' run so I must drop my pen. But, I am happy to have written downthese things.

Your thinking child,
Paidion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love-Fest with TV II

The Diary of a 9ja girl in Yankee

A very heartbreaking season finale -- Rizzoli and Isles