Righting the wrong in my life


Saturday, June 12, 2010 at 1:53am
Finally got something to write, words and emotion running around my heads so fast that I actually wonder if I am going to write all that down.

So here is it, recently i wrote a note titled the "Bane of an extrovert", well if you saw it good, if not excellent , cos I deleted it after some contemplation. First and foremost I need to clarify something, for me writing is for now my way of getting my feeling out, lately I have not shouted at someone or poured it all out
....some of you are wondering okay....u nev talked really talked abt those stuff as to some of you, I was a really the "got it all" kind of person; never got angry or needed to get things out of her chest....ping...wrong, I was just able to hide my emotions well enough to get to my closet and lash out, and get talked to talk about it....M,jay u were the best at that, and once again Happy married life, it tore my heart that i couldnt witness you gliding down the altar as I had a plane to catch on ur traditional wedding day and i was connecting flight on the wedding day, but you were amazing, the best bride eva, thanks to Laitan, did i tell you, she gonna do my wedding makeup, whenever that is, but pretty not soon, who knows I might surprise you and get married to a non-civilian, u would like that, wouldnt you. Geez i am wandering again.

So I decided to put my thoughts into pen (beside there was no Bola Bello, to hear me yab guys and expanciate how dumb guys are; ok dont take it on a sister, guys are just stupid, minus my father of course who is a Man and all men. I can hear her saying...Murewa U need to take things easy and she would join me in yabbing guys of course we were a pair, U wouldnt mess wit us and get away wit it> and probably that why the whole thing got to me.

But now I have had quality time to reason it out, and I have to do this again.

Maybe I am a bad friend, maybe you still spiffied at me for not telling you soon until lyk 2 wks that i was leaving the country, Maybe i was dumb, and just maybe u are justified for being angry wit me for too long hence the silence. Or maybe as my dear friend say it, some people are just jealous, hating me for leaving the country....If then, I have to say this- I didn't want to Ja like dat, I really didnt have a choice, it was all part of my journey in life....but I have time assimilating dat, why ya hating me yet....and just like I told her, my father aint the governor or owner of Central Bank so why the hate. Or maybe we just all wrong and we have communication barriers.

But this I have to say, all the outcome of the note just made me realise one thing, Life can be a bitch sometimes and you shouldnt complain or lash out, baby just move on....i hope I am talking to someone here, I def hope ya associate wit it.

For me I have to right wrongs I have made so I can move on....yeah Lord I know I make muddles out of my life but lead me through it all, and I got the answer to the question I asked you; why all dat was happening, yeah now I have got my answer, thanks.

I wanted to name you, but totally not sure how you would react to it, I am sorry. You even when you explain things, I still didnt get it, but something just told me, why not check the defination, and I totally got it.

"Clique"= A clique (pronounced /ˈkliːk/, also US: /ˈklɪk/) is an inclusive group of people who share interests, views, purposes, patterns of behavior, or ethnicity.[1] A clique as a reference group can be either normative or comparative. Membership in a clique is typically exclusive, and qualifications for membership may be social or essential to the nature of the clique. The term 'clique' may be used pejoratively.

and pejorative - Pejoratives[1] are words or grammatical forms which denote a negative effect; that is, they express the contempt or distaste of the speaker. Sometimes a term may begin as a pejorative word and eventually be adopted in a non-pejorative sense. In historical linguistics, this phenomenon is known as melioration, or amelioration, or semantic change (e.g., "punk"). Within some social groups a particular term is still regarded as being a pejorative, whereas the term isn't deemed as such within another social group elsewhere (e.g., "gay"). Some social groups have attempted to "reclaim" formerly offensive words applied against them, known as reclaimed words.

But did you notice the last part, the part about semantic change, believe me, I am not going into linguistic jargons now cos I left it behind. But the point is something negative words could evolve into positive once, when i wrote I meant the positive one and didnt have an idea it also culd be negative, sure we all watch movies but I just didnt count it, see in high school, we all had cliques, I was in one, KLM squared we called it, but that didnt mean we didnt make friends wit other, we all interacted wit each other, even though we had different cliques of 4 pple in a class of 30, we were still a class and we were all great friends. Maybe I muddled thing up, maybe I am muddling things up. but I have the right the wrong I have made so I can move on well.But it irks me to say goodbye to a friendship that just started.

So we could do this, Hi, my name is Murewa and you are ........., it is nice to meet you or maybe this, Goodbye, hope you have a splendid life.


And you all in general, I am sorry if I wasnt the perfect friend and I am sorry I didnt tell ya all, that I was leaving, but cut me some rope....now let me run before I put myself in more deep shit than before.

And least I forget, I made and av amazing friends, they are the very one who I am not sure if I should name, and I am saying sorry to, she is amazing, Another one, who is simply fantastic and they are both suite mates, and another that I go to the gym with, and ............and of course my fantabulous new roommie.

So I def hope, I am able to right all the wrongs I have made, as I really need to move forward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love-Fest with TV II

The Diary of a 9ja girl in Yankee

Grey's Anatomy's Finale, Calzona, The Cheating, The Fallout, My Interpretation