Movies I recommend

1). Don't Be Afraid of the Dark. I hate horror movies and can't stand to watch them. Not necessarily because unnecessary blood makes me queasy or the costumes makes me scared(although I must confess to the two), but because the story lines are the same. Car breaks down on a journey, you are forced to veer down the road and sleep over in a haunted house. Then ghost chops you off one by one and bla bla bla bla.
However, I am really excited about this movie for two reasons. First, the director is Guillermo Del Toro and second because the director is Guillermo Del Toro. He is an amazing director. His props, costumes and setting always interest me. You can check out my analysis on Pan’s Labyrinth here http://olatodera.blogspot.com/p/pans-labryinth-movie-analysis.html. Okay, I have a third reason, Bailee Madison(Sally Hurst) is so cute. Come on, don't you wanna see how she was before she became Wizard of Waverly Place's season four Max/Maxine. Her pouty little face is so adorable.


2). Hurt Locker. I know this movie is OLD(2008), but Kathryn Bigelow is an amazing director. And I love what she did in Hurt Locker. She took a different approach to it's directing and story line. All the time I watched it, people always comment on how there is no feminine touch to the directing. For a while now, I have wanted to write an analysis on Hurt Locker. But I only wrote it for a finals once and it doesn't count. So one of these days, when my whole schedule is intense and hectic, I am going to write one as my way of cooling off. I could see your confused stares. Well, writing an analysis(at least the type I want to) involves me watching the movie over and over, especially particular scenes. And that could be both interesting and annoying at the same time.

So, go watch this movies and have fun while munching on your popcorn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love-Fest with TV II

The Diary of a 9ja girl in Yankee

A very heartbreaking season finale -- Rizzoli and Isles