Hi Everyone: I am back

Friday, September 10, 2010 at 7:07pm

Wow; havent written a note in a while. Somehow my current status changed that. Once again, I could finally see and talk. It is amazing how liberating the feeling is, when u get things off your chest. So I am going to talk to you. Got a lot on my mind and need to combine minds.

And before you ask; I am doing great; being a superwoman***joking of course**. But the whole point is I am doing stuff and I am smiling.
I have two things I need to talk about; both about my recent status. first is about the burning that is supposed to happen today. God knows I hope that doesn't work out. Christianity as we all know it; is a lifestyle and not a religion, VHF thought me that much. We are christ-like and nt branded one. Yes there is a difference. Somehow a part of me (I guess the activist part of me)wants to go on and on about it. But I must stop there.

The second is my recent update. Dont worry, you dont need to check it up, I would provide you with it verbatim.
Taking time to reminisce. Avnt in a little while; all I have done is whine. Realized something, it bin long since I have said THANK YOU. For my journey so far, my past, my present and my future. Wanted to find fault in my present and was always looking to the past, but forgot that my past makes my present. which in turns makes my future. Thanks 4 VHF and UI and all the fantabulous pple I met.
But most of all thanks for my Family and USF cos I have learnt a new way to soar......I have learnt that I am a good writer and on my way to being an excellent one.I am finally using my academic skills to it full capacity( at least that I want). I am on a journey with you.And for that I am eternally grateful.You brought me this far and would never leave me; even though it journey wouldn't be all that easy.
So I guess, u av already guess my angle: letting go. Yes that; question, why is it really hard to let go? and what exactly is letting go? I believe our expectation of letting go, means forgetting the circumstances and the people and this scares the hades out of us. Thereby making it hard to let go. But that is not true. Letting go means making peace with your present, fullstop. No other commas or semicolons needed, that is simply the gospel truth. It really simplifies things; doesnt it?.

The past made us, the present molds us and the future is a platform to show who we really are. All of this is a process, one we really have little control over it. Now hold your horses; when I mean control over it; I simply mean the passing of time into each time frame. The rest is up to you. The say you can only have 24 hrs in a day; but really thats wat they say. I say you could have more, if you want: all you need to do is pay someone else for their time and you have it added to yours. See wat I just did there. It at first might sound contradictory to my first sentence but careful read over it and you would get my message.

So are you going to go on this journey with me together; be thankful for what you had, the friends you made(networking is never in vain; someday u would attain the completeness of the circle and realize its true potential), tell them your love for them, communicate with them as much as you can but most of all, make peace with your present; make new friends and keep them and be the best you can ever be while you are at it. Life or rather the world is just a small place even if it is a globe: remember that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love-Fest with TV II

The Diary of a 9ja girl in Yankee

A very heartbreaking season finale -- Rizzoli and Isles